Friday, May 10, 1996

One More For the Road

Man, you wear a tan hat for a couple days...

Well, so long, farewell, auf weidersen, or something of that nature. Actually, since I doubted most of you will check your E-mail again before you leave, hello, how you doin', gutentag, or something like that. At any rate, this will be the last quote of the day for this year. And I want to say that I'll miss everybody. John ran into our room last night and gave this Chattering Chimp thing to Billy, who immediately shoved it down his pants. To this, SuperDave and Earl came in the room laughing in hysterics, and then Billy put the chimp around his neck and started jumping up and down making the chimp grunt, and then he ran down the hall with John chasing him. The reason I'm telling this story is not for entertainment value, but I just wanted everybody to know that I'm going to miss you all. Stuff like this probably won't happen next year, or ever again. I'm sure I'll stop up and visit you guys sometime, and you know where you all can find me, Billy, Suzanne, Courtney, Jason, and Carl, but I wanted to say that I had a great three (two and a half) years in the dorms with you guys. I don't know if you talk to other friends in other universities, but I think that you couldn't have gotten any luckier than we did. Not many people, in fact, no one that I'm aware of has made this many close friends at college in the last three years. Basically, thanks everybody, and I'll miss you all up in the apartments.

So anyway, John and I are trying to study in the lounge and John is trying to figure out his grade for the semester in 20th century art. He insists that since he did so well, that an F on the final won't change his grade at all. He says that if you have 75 tiny chocolate balls and throw in a 25 gram piece of shit, that it will still taste like chocolate (he later saw the flaws in his argument). Well, later on, we ordered pizza and John said that it tasted horrible, the worst pizza he's ever had, to which I tell him, "Well, John, that’s because its 75% pizza and 25% shit." He then jokingly retorts...


Quote Of the Day 5/10

"So that's what my grade is going to taste like."
-TONTO


Have a fun and safe summer, everybody.



The owner of the other half of John's brain (and by the way, I won't need it over the summer),
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment