Thursday, May 2, 1996

Girlfriend Stand-In

Well, John and I have once again gotten ourselves into a bind. That video class that we're both in stopped giving out cameras as of last Friday, so we can't shoot any new footage. So while it's important to stop and smell the flowers, occasionally, life just sees it necessary to stick its foot up your ass if you take too long doing it. So our video class just bent John and I over its knee and committed [removed by future Dustin] again.

Well, I just got back from dinner and boy are my bowels tired!!! Anyway, Chris Augswhateverthefuckhisnameisburger was eating with us and telling us about his trip to King's Dominion yesterday. He was trying to explain why he went and slipped and, well, you know the rest...


Quote Of the Day 5/2

"Well, it was my friend's birthday party, and his girlfriend couldn't go, so he asked me instead."
-Augsy


The home run king's entertainment,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment