Monday, May 6, 1996

The Strike

ALRIGHT!!! I know what asphyxiation means now. You can all stop with the replies! But I do appreciate it, really. And though I appreciate the criticism, please don't misquote the Princess Bride anymore Chris.
Is everybody pumped up for the game today? The Good People play their first playoff game today. And it's against those Fart Goblins that beat Extendo in volleyball last year in the semi-finals, so we extra-don't like them. This quote came from our starting pitcher in reference to the game, and as coach, I have to say I'm happy...


Quote Of the Day 5/6

"I have added a new pitch to my arsenal . . . the strike."


Swinging for the fences (or at least that empty area right over the pitcher's head),
Extendo.



"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
-Indigo Montoya


Still Standing Right Here...
-Dustin Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment