Monday, October 5, 1998

Window Issues

Well, I'm coming out of hibernation again not because I feel the need to make you all laugh or know I'm alive or anything, but I'm asking a favor. Anybody out there know how to fix a car? See, here's what I did: Let's first start with the fact that the car is basically garbage. It's only glaring positive characteristic is that it gets me to and from places faster than I could get there on foot. Well, now the window is stuck inside the door. I was rolling it down and it got stuck somewhere between all the way up and all the way down. I tried to force the handle, whereupon this very loud, metallic snapping sound occurred. The window then proceeded to slowly sink. I suppose I could have stopped it from going all the way down, but why? So if anybody knows how to fix that, I could use your help. Also, I was just reminded of something that happened about a month ago. A friend of mine and I were coming up from George Mason in the rain, and I looked at my windshield wiper on the driver's side and said to her something like "that windshield wiper isn't doing a damn thing." Within a minute, it leaped off the car onto 95. Then it REALLY didn't do anything. Well, I assume it didn't do anything after that.
So now when it rains, I have to put a towel over the left side of my body and lean all the way to the right to be able to see anything. I mean it's hard enough to drive with my poor eyesight, but I also can't see very well. And on top of all that, my vision is very bad. So when it rains, it's a virtual guess at which way the road bends next. That's my defense in court next month.

Well, let's take a quote from that weekend down at George Mason. Jessica and I were visiting her sister and her boyfriend. Jess and her sister, Tricia, are from North Dakota (only slightly above Kansas on the excitement scale), and were talking about country singers and stuff. They were saying how they were attracted to a guy with a pickup truck and a big belt buckle. Well, Tricia's boyfriend, Gucci Guy that he is, made a tiny little box with his fingers where his crotch is, and said...


Quote Of the Day 10/5/98

"Sorry, but that's as big as mine gets."
-Some guy you'll never meet


Believe me, Tricia looked VERY sorry.


Wet and swerving all over the place,
Fathead.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment