Monday, October 19, 1998

Chris Meawad, the Steve Guttenberg of the QOTD

Well, it's been a while, I know, but the contest is still on. I'm still getting a few entries, but I hope you've just been putting it off because you knew I wouldn't get around to it for a while. Well, here I come, large as life, and I've got some catching up to do. But I just wanted to tell you guys out there who are stressing out over this contest because you can't think of any good responses to chill out. It's OK if you can't think of any good responses. It doesn't necessarily mean that you aren't funny anymore. So don't panic. And you especially shouldn't take out your aggression and frustrations on me or my little contest...


Quote Of the Day 10/19/98

"FUCK THE QUOTE OF THE DAY, FUCK EVERY ONE OF THOSE DAMN COOKS, AND FUCK DUSTIN!!!!!"
-Chris "Ye of the little brain" Meawad


It's OK not to be funny Chris. Hell, look how far Steve Guttenberg got.



Breathing heavy for the fun of it,
Dusty-Poo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment