Wednesday, September 22, 1999

Rating Things I Did This Week

The coolest thing about doing this instead of talking about myself is that I don't have to sit around and try to think of what I did over the course of a week and try to force it to be funny like I normally do.

Things I Did This Week

Won 3 Soccer Games - This is always a good thing. Especially when I get 2 assists from goal and we win one by scoring two goals in the last 2 minutes. But coolest of all, is that we didn't lose. A+

Lost 2 Soccer Games - You win some, you lose some. I lost these. And this was after I got kicked off the turf by the soccer team for the 3rd time in 4 days. And I also blocked a shot with my face and not only did that give me a nose bleed, but they scored off the rebound. But I still had fun. B-

Got Kicked Off the Turf (again) - For the 3rd day out of 4, the varsity soccer team bumped me off the turf. Geoff said he heard me say the F word more in that hour than he had in the first year and a half I was working with him. We made due and played up on the grass (mud) field using cones for boundaries and a goalie box. I hate our current management. D-

Went On A Date With A Redhead - A+. That's all you need to know.

Ran Out Of Brake Fluid - Well, it's taken a while, but something finally went wrong with the car. It's extremely bad, but it should make for some pretty neat stories by the end of the week. C


Well, as I walked in the door to call the redhead the night of my date, the blond I was seeing a few weeks ago called. That was an awkward conversation. It became inherently obvious that April wasn't going to be able to handle me dating other women and just be friends. It's a longer story than I have time to tell you here. Anyway, I was telling this to Good Joe over a game of tennis, and this is what he had to say...


Quote Of the Day 9/22/99

Me: "It looks like I'm going to have to get rid of April."
GJ: "Yeah. I've never been a big fan of May either."


Now August, there's a cool ass month!


Driving with my foot above the emergency brake,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment