Wednesday, March 12, 1997

No Hugging

Well, we played an intramural soccer game last night. Apparently hugging is illegal in that sport too. In fact, it's a two minute penalty. Man, where IS the love? Actually, I was thinking about it, and the only sport where hugging is legal is wrestling, a sport not traditionally known for it's grace and elegance. In fact, you get points for it. Go figure. One could argue that hugging is legal in football, but unless you're after the guy with the big brown ball, hugging is 15 yards and a loss of down.

This quote came from a newbee on the list, and his performance at dinner earlier tonight got him his spot on the list (You know how selective I am to newcomers). Anyway, we were all sitting around eating and Darren strolled in after we were all done as usual. He sets his tray down, starts eating, and mumbles for a napkin with food in his mouth. I start handing him a napkin, and he mumbles "Only one?" to which I reply, "I'm coming, I'm coming"...


Quote Of the Day 3/12

"You come slow, I'll tell you that!"
-Darren



Well, Darren, you just don't do it for me.



The last Buffalo Bill fan,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment