Friday, March 14, 1997

Conover's Worms

Well, another gangsta rapper bit the big one; bought the farm; ate the cherry turnip of unhappiness; died. When are these guys going to learn? It must not be easy being a gangsta rapper. I guess I've just been taking it for granted.

This following message is a quote from my friend in Pitt who used to always steal my job. I laughed real hard at the irony and I hope you guys do to. And I'm sure a lot of you will understand what he's talking about (to catch you up, Angel, for all intents and purposes is his chick). But I mainly wanted to include this as a quote to condone his behavior (that of sending it to me and... well, you'll see...


Quote Of the Day 3/14

************************************************************************

Also, since I've come back to the 'Burgh, I've infested the my house with Worms. Of the five computers in the house, it's on all five, and I'll be damned if we don't all play a hell of a lot. This leads me to Official Quote of the Day Submission Form. You know I'd never try to post directly to the list without prior submission to you, of course. So, there we were, about five of us sitting around the computer, taking turns playing Worms and all that, with the usual snide comments. "I'll prod your ass, buddy" which is always followed by, "GAY!!!" But anyway, I lied and told her I loved and she didn't care. But anyway, so then Angel calls me to talk and whatnot (although it's really hard to do whatnot over the phone) and it was apparent early on that I wasn't listening to her because of Worms. She was understanding and let me go, saying,

"I'll let you guys go and play with your worms then"


Mike

************************************************************************


Well, Mike, it looks like you'll be playing with your worm for a while.



Keeper of the Crickets,
Suckworm.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment