Monday, March 27, 2006

Lingerie for the Feminist

Lingerie for the Feminist

Holy crap. Lots has happened in the last however long it's been. First of all, this past March 3rd was the 11 year anniversary of the quote of the day. That's right, I've been doing this since I was 12 (maybe in metric years). And I want to do something cool for the anniversary, but I made a promise to a certain cutie back in Maryland that I would send something out tonight and frankly, I don't have time for cool. I have time for this.

I dated a feminist for about two weeks since we've last spoke. I have since decided that was never a good idea in the first place. But she wasn't a real feminist anyway. She shopped at Victoria Secret. What kind of self proclaimed feminist who does spoken word poetry from the perspective of a vagina (Ed note: he doesn't even look for red flags anymore) buys lingerie? Who is she buying it for? You know what - forget I asked. A friend of mine who just recently left Paradise Island here for sunny Cleveland was telling us about his wife taking him shopping for lingerie. At first I thought he was the biggest sell-out wus pansy I ever met (he's still close), but then I figured that it made sense after all since he was the target demographic (we hope) for said lingerie. We went on to ask him if he had her try it on there or maybe asked one of the 18-year old cashiers to model it or what. What exactly do you look for when you shop for lingerie?

Quote of the Day 3/27/06


"She would hand me something and ask me what I thought of it and I'd just crumple it and throw it on the floor. 'Looks fine to me, honey, we'll take it.' "

-Jimmy K

That's strangely enough how I shop for lunchmeat.

Just doing the damn thing,

D Rec.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment