Sunday, December 20, 1998

A Tale of Two Bills

So Clinton was impeached. For those of you who aren't as politically adept as myself (I asked some chick at work), I'll tell you what exactly that means. Not much. I used to think that it meant that Clinton was no longer going to be in office, but what it really means is that he is going to go to trial to see if he's allowed to stay. So basically, it just reinforced the fact that we don't like him. Whatever. When we don't like somebody where I come from, we hit them. That's what we need. We just need to get the entire house of representatives to get big foam noodles and settle this thing like children. If nothing else, it would be mortally embarrassing getting your ass kicked by a bunch of stuffed shirts with wacky noodles on TV. And I'll bet CNN's ratings would be higher than ever. And in case you didn't realize it yet, I'm open to any kind of viewpoint you wish to present on the issue, but if you want a serious political conversation, I'll get lost really quickly. At least until you get to the stuff about the cigar. Now that shit's funny!

Quote Of the Day 12/20/98

"You know who's got to be happy about the whole Clinton/Monica scandal? Billy Joel. Because now when he does 'We Didn't Start the Fire 99,' he'll have something to rhyme with Kaczynski."
-A Rolling Stone article Evil Beer Mike told me about


Ted Kaczynski was the unabomber, for those of you who didn't know. Stupid plebeians. (I had to look it up on the internet)


Close, but no cigar,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment