Thursday, February 26, 1998

Well-Known People

Hey guys, is it not the coolest feeling when you put in a CD you like, and select random play, and you're favorite song comes on first. Man, that's a cool way to start the day. You just pop in a CD and the thing knows what song to play for you. That's just so cool. Especially when it's not even on the CD.

I'm going back to our trip to New York for this quote. My dad is a funny freakin' guy. If only he was a little better looking, I'd be fully convinced that he's my real dad. Anyway, we went to some really Ritzy theatre (I even spelled it the snotty French way) to see Paul Simon's musical, The Capeman. It was a good musical and had it not been for the time I lost my hat crowd surfing, it would have been absolutely nothing like the last Green Day concert I was at.
My dad was helping me get situated in my seat with my crutches and all that crap, and he was taking notice of the crowd around us, with all the people dressed up really nice and stuff. He turned to me and said...


Quote Of the Day 2/26

"Wow. This place is full of well-known people... I mean, I don't know 'em. But they all seem to know each other."
-Quote Daddy Dad


In all honesty, my dad doesn't know that many people anyway.



Going to Graceland,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment