Wednesday, February 25, 1998

Forgetting Words

JEEZ! Somebody can't take a joke. I mean, has he not been reading these things for the past few years, or did he just not pick up on the fact that I thrive on "smartass?" No need to get your panties in a bunch. Well, it's a mute point now because you guys, and I guess with myself included, scared him off the list. It's his own mistake we're making fun of. Well, I always told him he needed to start being  responsible for his actions. ;)
Well, that was fun. Did anybody out there know that today is Ash Wednesday? I've decided that I'm going to give up Christianity this year. It won't be easy, believe me you. I'm going to have to go around all day not keeping holy the Sabbath day and coveting my neighbor's wife. I'm not looking forward to it. All my neighbors are girls anyway. And I am embarrassed to say this, but I don't know how to covet. And I'm not sure I'm that flexible anyway.

I'm going to do the quote now before I pass out from exhaustion. A few of us were walking to the Fieldhouse during some night last semester. We started talking about REM, who is apparently Steve's favorite band, or at least close to it. Well, they were talking about the song "It's the End Of the World As We Know It" and Robyn said she lost a lot of respect for Michael Stipe (singer dude) because he had to read the words or forgot the words to the song while he was on stage. Steve still argued that they were the greatest band ever.

Quote Of the Day 2/25

Robyn: "Steve, he didn't even know the words to his own song."
Steve: "Nobody knows the words to that song!"


Leonard Bernstein...



Dustin Fisher
Frat Busters Inc.
in association with:
Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment