Tuesday, February 24, 1998

Bad QOTD Behavior

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Powdered Toast Man wrote:

> Okay...someone please correct me if I'm wrong....but didn't we all have
> the argument last year as to whether or not people should reply to the
> whole list?
> Didn't we decide not to?
>
>
>
> Always better with a glass of milk...
>
> Powdered Toast Man


Just thought I'd take a moment to point out the hypocrisy in this statement...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...


OK, I'm done. Katey and Kristen have both been spoken to, so you guys can let them off the hook now. Detective Smiley, who I'm sure Genghis Conover remembers from last year, is investigating the case and information is classified. But I appreciate all or at least most attempts to keep the mass replying under control.
Oh and another thing. Here's a clip from yesterday's quote of the
day:

> P.S.- Please e-mail any critiques of temporary children's literature to
> me personally at dfishe1@gl.umbc.edu . Thank you.
>

And Tony's response (to just me personally)

> What's temporary, the books or the children???

Now, the word "temporary" was obviously supposed to say "CONtemporary." I would think that you guys would be able to piece together my broken typing patterns by now. Especially Tony. But the thought of temporary children is pretty funny when you think about it. And for some reason that I can't explain, when I try to think of who I know that could have possibly been a temporary child as a child, I think of Russ. For some reason, he just seems like a temporary person as it is. Richard Simmons is also another candidate.

OK, quote time again. Break out the crash helmets and the bean dip. I don't quite remember where, when, or why we were having this conversation, but it speaks for itself, anyway. This is just Dan's version of leadership, and his little twisted view on an old famous idiom...


Quote Of the Day 2/24

Russ: "If everybody jumped off a cliff, would you?"
Dan: "Hey, I'd be leading them off that cliff!"


I'm with you, Dan! I'm with you!!


Shoving three pronged forks of despair into the light socket of blissful torture,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment