Friday, February 6, 1998

Scary Joe

Listen up party people cause its Quotey Quote and his funky bunch and I'm about to kick it live fo yo mudders out dere! Actually, I don't think I'll be kicking anything live or dead. That's how I got hurt in the first place.

I'm doin this one quick cause I gotta get eatin and to the volleyball house so as I can reinjure myself again, K? And since I'm on a roll with my friends from home, I'll stay with it. Anyway, let me give you some information about Joe for you guys. He has a sporty red Dodge Daytona with a dent in it already, and no desire to live past 21. These two facts combined add up to a very stressful ride for the passenger. We made it from PA to UMBC and back in 10 minutes once. OK, got that part? Joe was coming to pick me up for a whatever the hell we were going to over break, and he does this thing where he rings the doorbell, comes in my door, yells "hello," hoping to get a response, and knocks on the wall on his way up if none of this works. Well, I was in my room screaming "She's lonely, she's lonely... She's the queen of the sea..." as loud as possible and didn't quite hear him come in. OK, to bring long story to a close, I was walking down from the 3rd floor and he had just gotten to the 2nd floor at about the same time. He thought it would be a hoot to jump and scream as loud as possible when I came down the last stair. This happened. I was somewhere around "the seeeeeeeEEEEEeee..." when I jumped up in the air with the foot that wasn't already in the air from walking, and proceeded to land on my bottom. This in turn makes Joe fall down laughing, completely disregarding the fact that my pride could have possibly been hurt just then. Well, I was just beginning to tell this story to Tiny, Kalola, and Suzanne on New Year's Day, and all I got out was "Oh my God, Joe scared the hell out of me the other day..."


Quote Of the Day 2/6

"Was he driving?"
-Suz (pronounced Sooz)


Looks like your reputation spans a couple of states.


Love, pink hats, and volleyballs,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment