Tuesday, February 10, 1998

8 Again

Well, for those of you guys care, the feeling in my knee finally came back, so you can all stop worrying. The inherent fear of amputation has all but died away. And for those of you who didn't care, and don't even really read this stuff at all, then I wish damnation upon you all. Or I at least hope your knee gets numb for a period of four and a half days. We'll see who's laughing THEN, won't we?
Another thing, along the same lines. I don't know if you know this, but the quote of the day doesn't go to EVERYone. In fact, that huge block of e-mail addresses that are listed above you really only constitute a very small percentage of the people in the world. So not everybody knew about the numbness I was experiencing in my knee. And because of this, about five people came up to me asking why I was wearing pants again. Especially on such a nice day. And so I had to proceed to tell them all individually that my knee had lost all of its feeling on Saturday, blah, blah blah. It really took a huge chunk out of my already busy schedule to stop to tell all those people why I had pants on. I don't have that kind of time. So here's my proposition. And I need you guys to help. Every time I send out information about myself, I need you all to tell everybody that you know what exactly has happened, and if they in turn, continue the chain, then eventually everybody will know why I am wearing pants. And so I will be able to walk from class to class relatively unbothered. As it stands right now, not having everybody on campus know everything about me has turned out to be such an inconvenience. I appreciate your help in advance. (For those who are a little slower than the rest of us, that was an exercise in sarcasm.)

OK, continuing with Scattergories Week, I'm going back home to PA, and pulling one out from over Christmas break. A bunch of us that most of you all don't really know anyway were sitting around playing Scattergories. You know how it is. Anyway, we had gotten to the part where we were shouting out our scores. I had gotten 6 or 7 or whatever, and Mike chimed in...


Quote Of the Day 2/10

"I got 8 again. Sorry, that was incorrect. I got eaten again."
-Mike "Genghis" Conover


Your fourth grade English teacher would be proud, Mike.



Love, pink hats, and volleyballs,
Quote Daddy D.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment