Monday, February 9, 1998

One Huge Dice

February 9, 1998: 7:31 AM

Dear diary,
This is now the third day in a row I have gone without any feeling in my left knee. I don't think it's affecting my walking, but it is hard to tell, since I am already favoring my other leg because of my ankle. I tried loosening my ankle brace: Nothing. I tried keeping it warm: Still nothing. I even resorted to smoking crack: Again, nothing. Except the forty armored chocolate bananas with fishing lures and sausage links setting up a fort outside my window. The panic attacks are growing closer together and getting a little more intense. And I am probably stopping by Suzanne's after lunch today. When will the torture End? When, WHEN, WHEN?!?!?

Alright, you funky butlovin' cheesecake fanatics out there, this is Dr. Quote here to ail all your illnesses, and to fulfill all your desires, one at a time. But only if I'm not playing Acrophobia. Then I don't want to be disturbed, OK? Well, the DR. has declared this officially "Scattergories Quote Week." And I only have four good ones, so I'm gonna have to play it again sometime before this Thursday, got it? Well, this one comes from our (or at least my) most recent Scattergories outing. A bunch of us, including Tony (not Tiny, sorry about the misprint last quote, Tone. And ladies, I assure you, he isn't. (-:P ), were playing Scattergories in Misti's room late at night and Misti was taken aback when we opened the box and revealed the size of the... die.


Quote Of the Day 2/9

"That is one huge FUCKING dice!! Sorry,... die."
-Misti "Potty mouth" Thompson


Well, it's important to be grammatically correct.


Marveling at the size of Tiny's die,
Extendo.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment