Sunday, February 22, 1998

Russ Can't Score... Again

Alright, I had to say something here about my attire today because everybody else in the world did. Now when somebody who never even wears pants puts a suit on, I can imagine that it would cause a few double takes. But guys, you really need to get over it. OK, I put on pants and a tie. There's obviously something a little more important that a volleyball game going on. It's not an astronomical event, however. Don't think that the world will crumble all due to a slight variation in my attire. And I think it might put a lot of you at ease to know that the clothes weren't mine. I had to borrow them from Tony. But I have learned that next time that I will wear a suit, I'm going to e-mail everybody a week in advance to prepare them, post of flyers of warning all around campus, and get written permission from my boss to show everybody that I am allowed and required to wear a tie. I hope that suits everybody out
there.
As I was interviewing potential candidates for the RA position, we were required to write down a few general comments at the end, and for all four of my candidates, I wrote down something like "Would make a decent RA, but Tony would be better." They tried to tell me to be more professional. Also, I had to deny one of my potential candidates to go on. When asked the question "What would you do to create a more diverse community?", he replied that the first thing he would do would be to get rid of all the blacks and gays. Boy did he fall into that trap. (OK, guys, I'm kidding. Please don't take me seriously. I mentioned that little story to a few people today and I think almost everybody believed me. Well, don't.)

OK guys, get out your snorkel masks and cheese Doritos, it's time for the quote of the day. We were eating dinner tonight, as often happens around dinner time. Well, Russ was mentioning our little basketball game last week, and was telling Tim how well Suzanne guarded him. In his compliments toward Suzanne, he said...


Quote Of the Day 2/21&22

Russ: "She was the only one I couldn't score on all night."
Tony: "Yeah, her standards are a little higher than that."


Well, obviously not by much *OUCH*


Inhaling toxic fumes for fun,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment