Tuesday, October 31, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/31/1995

It's that time of the year again. The time where everybody starts replying with little stupid one-line pointless remarks and other people get really annoyed because their mailbox is filled up with these dumb little messages and if one goes away for the weekend, he will come back to find 54 messages that he doesn't want to have to page through. And so they ask to be taken off the mailing list of certain people, but the problem is that these people don't have a mailing list. They reply to mine. So the only way to conceivably avoid getting all these messages would be to be taken off my mailing list. I understand that the quote of the day, be it cute and everything, may not be worth all of the hassle of getting up to 54 messages in 4 days. So reply to me personally, and I can take you off the quote of the day list. Or I could make my own separate list of people who don't want to get annoyed. But I'm warning you all right now. If you cancel your free subscription to "Quote Of the Day" Magazine, you'll miss daily vintage Laura such as this...


Quote Of the Day 10/31

"This feels so cool!!! Billy!! Come here and put your hands in this!"
-Head of the Polygamy Club


I know I'm going to get shit for that little addition of mine. Sorry Laura, you know how I really feel. ;) And let me know what you want to do about the list thing.


A tumor in the brain of justice,
The Riddler.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment