Sunday, October 1, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/1/1995

So we lost our softball game, but it doesn't matter because we play the same team in the finals next Saturday at 10:00 at the same place. And I can't begin to tell you all how much pain I'm in. It's more than I ever felt. My knee always acts up, but somewhere between volleyball, basketball, and softball, my elbow got screwed up and pain just shoots through my entire arm when I use it. A simple throw from left to short left me unable to use my right arm for 20 minutes. And by then, I had to make another throw. But it's in the name of intramurals, so hell with the pain!!! Long live the God Guys!! True I've got a week to recover, but I've got a volleyball game everyday this week!! I'm spent.
Sorry I lost track up there, but now onto the quote of the day before I fall asleep on this damn keyboard. This one has to do with Magic and its addictive nature, which I find appropriate because Misti just went out and bought $20 worth of cards this weekend. So here you have it...

Quote Of the Day 10/1

Kate: "You're going to have to have a long talk with Mikey about your addiction to this game."
Billy: "I don't mind repeating chemistry and calculus again."


There you have it, a perfect summation of the truth about Magic. If you don' believe us, just ask Mikey.


The battered and bruised,
The aching and sore,
The stupid enough to slide into home
with nothing but shorts on,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment