Saturday, October 14, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/14/1995

Well, RENFEST, despite the rain, as a blast!!!! I had a lot of fun and to top things off, we got to ride home through a tornado! It was really cool. Usually rain comes down in drops one at a time. Well, this time, it just all came down as one vertical sheet. It's actually very interesting. You should see it sometime. We had to pull over to the side it was raining so hard. Funny thing is, we weren't nearly alone. There were cars lined all up and down the shoulder. It may have looked o the untrained observer like a tornado tailgate party.

Oh, yeah. The quote. Almost forgot. I had to take one from RENFEST, and there were so many good ones today. Ones about getting it up with one hand and Chris getting two woodys by the same girl in one day. But I thought I'd use a quote from my favorite performers of the day, Puke and Snot. If you go this year, or next year, or ever, I urge you to see these guys. They're good comedy. And so here you go,


Quote Of the Day 10/14

"Weep not for me, young lady. For it is better to have loved and lost than to sit naked on an anthill with honey on your butt."
-Puke and Snot


The brave (and not so dexterous) pink knight,
Sir Dustin.


Still Standeth Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment