Sunday, October 8, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/8/1995

Well guys, you'll be happy to know that my injury is going away little by little. Sorry I'm this late, but I had 2 mid-terms today and one big one in Calculus III tomorrow. And after that I've got to do some editing project. I'm sure I already mentioned this, but hey, I need to vent. I absolutely NEED to do well in this Calculus exam. This is my third damn time taking this course, I better know this like the back of my hand. And believe me, I know the back of my hand pretty darn well. (Oops, was that out loud?)
At any rate, this list of people just keeps getting longer and longer, so I hope I'm keeping up my job of entertaining all of you. Well, here you all go with this next...


Quote Of the Day 10/8

"Generally, if nothing's going on, that means Billy's thinking."
-Kadybug Springle


If there's one thing we all know about Billy, I think that's it, too.


He liked Calculus III so much he took it a third time,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment