Sunday, October 15, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/15/1995

Hi. I'm back already. Did you miss me? I just thought I'd get a head start on today's so I don't have to run to the computer lab late at night again. Besides, this one's too good to wait. But first, bullshit. Now that volleyball season is over, I've got two new sports: soccer and basketball. Our soccer team looks to have promise. Our basketball team............... well let's just say our name is "The Sacrificial Lamb." But we'll have fun!!! Our first game is in the fieldhouse at 1:00 today (Sunday). By the time you read this, we'll have since played and lost. I'll get back to you tomorrow on just how bad it was. The Web also has a soccer game at 2:00 on Monday. If the fields don't dry off, it should be FUN!!!

Anyway, this one was irresistible and funny the moment I repeated it out of context. So here he is complete with foot in mouth...


Quote Of the Day 10/15

"One day I'll figure out how to get on your bed... Move your nuts."
-Scott (the Non-Factor) to Foster


Eating burritos and lighting my farts on fire,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...


P.S.- I don't know where that came from.
???????
?????
???

No comments:

Post a Comment