Wednesday, October 18, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/18/1995

Well, I told everyone I would stop slacking and I haven't been true to my word. I guess I'll always be a procrastinator. Anyway, I've no real news to tell anyone, except that this is the literally the first time in the last 3 1/2 weeks that I've had two consecutive days off from intramurals. My body thanks me as it writhes in pain. And I went to see Batman Forever last night. It was still really cool. The plot sucked, but the special effects were great and Nicole Kidman was in it. Case closed. I did not, however, go in full Riddler costume. When I went to put it on, I noticed that I was missing my cane, gloves, and most importantly, my mask. So I just went as regular old me. No one seemed to mind too much. Well, here IS the...


Quote Of the Day 10/18

"It's the car, right. Chicks dig the car."
-Val Kilmer as Batman


For the full effect for those of you who were there, picture me typing the words and then have them appear on the screen two to three seconds later.


The Royal Palace's favorite court jester,
The Riddler.
Nitsud.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment