Friday, October 6, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/6/1995

Hello again!!!! I'm riding on the top of the world right now. If it wasn't enough to have my mens and co-ed team (Extendo & The Screaming Crickets) go into the playoffs ranked number 1 in their respective divisions, our Good Guys team upset the undefeated Frozen Ropes in our softball tournament today to win us the championship and my first free T-shirt of the year!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for cheering us on Shannon, and for all youse that weren't there to see our impressive victory, thbthbthbthbthbthbthbthb!!!!!!!!!!! Your loss. So I'm feeling really giddy right about now. I've got no real desire to study for my 3 tests for this Monday and Tuesday, so I'm here at the computer lab spreading my joy to the rest of the E-mail users.

This quote will be especially appreciated by the people on this list that participated in that marathon Pictionary game last night. And if you weren't at dinner to here Ben's latest idea for party amusement, here it is... Sculptionary. He's going to get a whole bunch of Playdoh together and we're going to make up simple things and put them on cards. Like ball, cube, and penis. Don't quote me on this, but it should prove to be another failure. Anyway, here it is, from last night...


Quote Of the Day 10/6


Kate (as she pulls the next card): "MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!"
Matt: "Geez, I hope that's not the next one. I'll never be able to draw it."



I hate to think what the hell "Sculptionary" would inspire one to say.


Standing On Top Of the World,
Dustin.


or was it "Old Smokey?"

No comments:

Post a Comment