Thursday, October 12, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/11/1995

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I'm sorry guys (especially Pat). I logged in to write the quote of the day for today and realized I hadn't done one from yesterday. Oops. Well, here's a quick summation on what happened yesterday. It was a huge emotional roller coaster ride. Extendo took the court against Omega Alpha. We took the first game in a best of three series. We dropped the second game. The third game was rally scoring (which I hate) and we were up the whole game. The score was 14-10 and all we needed was a point. Well, we got a bad call and then couldn't win a damn point and wound up losing 17-15. I was so unapproachable. Every molecule in my body felt like shit. I wanted to disappear and never do anything competitive again. I know it's only intramural volleyball, but maybe it's the way we lost. But I pulled together and we had fun during our coed game. And we overcame a 10-3 deficit and a mean jump serve to win the game and advance to the finals. That brought my spirits up a bit. It also helps that ZBT lost both games yesterday. So they won't even be getting a second place mug. HA HA HA!!!
I know none of you read the introduction anyway, but I like to vent. Yesterday was lobster day at the dining hall, and I wish I'd have been there for this quote but, here it is, the part you've been skimming over to find...


Quote Of the Day 10/11

"It's too slippery. I can't hold it."
-Shannonie (the Duchess)



Building a mountain out of Ju-Ju Bees,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment