Tuesday, October 17, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/17/1995

Come on, Jay. You know you made the quote of the day before, at least twice. Remember "They're long, but they're skinny?" or "You're going to have to do a lot more than that to make me stiffer and sorer than I already am."??? But I'm sure it was a sight, and I wish I'd have been there. We're all proud of you.
Now onto more important things. Like my Calculus test. I just got back my grade, and keep in mind, that my first test the last two times I took Calculus, I got a 71 and a 69 percent. Not this time. I just got it back and I got a 129/130!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HIGHEST GRADE IN THE WHOLE DAMN CLASS!!!!!!!! I don't know what percent that exactly is, but I know it's more than 99!! So don't even remind me of the 97 you got in Diffy Q, Foster. Study some more and get back to me. So I'm finally doing it right. It's gotta be the shoes.
I found out something quite interesting the other day that I thought you'd all appreciate. Does anybody know what the word "FUCK" means or where it originated? If you ever sat down to think about it, I doubted you could find anything. I always thought it was just a made up word. But now I know what it means thanks to what Greg (the guy you hardly know), who found out from Janelle (the girl I don't even know). "FUCK" originally stood for "Fornication Under the Consent of the King." There's a bit of trivia you can all bring home to your parents.

Well this quote of the day was a conversation I had over the summer, which I probably told all of you, but it's been a rather slow past few days. I hope you all enjoy it again, because it was REALLY funny when it happened. It takes place in Bennigans when me and two of my other friends walked in to find that two of our other friends were already there drinking something...


Quote Of the Day 10/17

Me: "What is that you're drinking."
Sharon: "It's a strawberry thingy."
Me: "Well, where is it in the menu? Can I find it under 'Strawberry thingy?'"
Waitress (who had just walked up): "No, here it is (points)."
I didn't think it looked too appealing.
Waitress: "So, can I get you your thingy?"
Me: "No, you can hold my thingy."

Everyone for at least three tables around us burst out laughing. The waitress blushed and went away to regain her composure or something.


The reason most women lock their doors at night,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment