Wednesday, October 4, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/4/1995

Well, most of you got the dental quote of the month, and I'll mail it to those of you who didn't because it's really worth reading. Thanks mom. It would definitely make quote of the day, but everybody's seen it already.
Our intramural season is coming to a close and our co-ed team is already finished. Our mens team is 7 and 1 right now somewhere in the top 3 in the division, and our co-ed team's final record is 9 and 1. We are the number one seed coming out of the division. My head couldn't be bigger. I'll be posting when finals are for both teams when I find out. I won't make you come, but I could use your support. And if you don't want to come to see me, Earl's on our guys team. I know you guys like him better anyway.

If anyone went to bed early last night (3:00), you missed the best spontaneous quote of the day in a while. Stuff like this is my argument for staying up all night. You just don't get this kind of humor on 8 hours of sleep. And it never happens before 3 in the morning. And Chris is right, it's rather disappointing to walk into the lounge at 11:00 at night to see people studying. And just yesterday, I asked David to play spades and he said no!!! And it was before midnight. What's going on? I guess I need to move back. It's probably just a lack of good influence. But anyway, Misti was just saying last night how she wanted to make the quote of the day, and well, she did. She says she didn't quite want to make it like this, but I think that's just a front. And those of you who don't play Magic will be confused a bit here. But that might be good. Anyway, here she goes with her first ever quote of the day:


Quote Of the Day 10/4

"Well, I'm just going to have to go ahead and whack off your Timmy."
-Misti (blush)


There you have it. Vintage 4 A.M. humor for you.


The Honorary "Pink-Daddy,"
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment