Friday, October 13, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/13/1995

Alright, I have to pretend a day has passed.

That should suffice. Well, you all missed a good Pimp-Daddies show. They did my song again (It's a pimp daddy day...a pimp daddy day...) and I was jumpin and screamin and stuff. It was cool as usual. I urge you guys to go see them, and I've already got three people who said they'd go see them if I convinced John to go. So now I've got to find a way to blackmail him or something.

This one I was there for. We were in the car on our way to Dundalk (beautiful little village), and Chris was trying to explain what his family was like...


Quote Of the Day 10/13

"My grandmother takes care of old people for money."
-Foster (Dissentarius)


Head of the Pimp Daddies fan club,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment