Monday, October 2, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/2/1995

This better not become a habit. Here I am in the computer room while the sun is coming up. It's very discouraging for sleep. You know, daylight. It's weird being in the computer lab COMPLETELY ALONE. It's just another reminder that I really am a loser (as if I need more). Well, I'm writing this damn thing and getting back to bed, so have fun, and thanks for keeping me company Doug. This one was said late tonight (last night) in the middle of a conversation as a reference to "Field Of Dreams." So here you go, yo...

Quote Of the Day 10/2

Addie: "If you eat them, they will come."


Wise words from someone who's actually supposed to be in charge of us.


A used condemn in the gutter of the information highway,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment