Sunday, October 22, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/22/1995

Hello again guys. Sorry I haven't kept up with the quote of the day, but I haven't been on E-mail all that recently. And I've decided to take a sort of sabbatical. I probably won't have all that much time and thought to merit a good quote of the day, so I'm taking a week or so off after this one. But don't worry, loyal fans. Rather than completely deprive you of the quote which a few of you look forward to (and some of you just methodically delete), I'm going to, for the remainder of my sabbatical, run a "best of" series, where I'll just dust off some old quotes of the day. So those of you who have seen them before can relive them, and those of you who haven't will laugh like it just happened. I hope you enjoy them and I should be back soon. And if anyone has copies of the first few quotes of the day, I'd like them. I only have the ones starting from "quote of the day 3/7" last year. Thanks a bunch.

Well, I was originally going to start the reruns today, but Sedge just walked in here talking about bowling on Sunday, and he said something that just had "QUOTE OF THE DAY" written all over it. So here's the big man we hardly see anymore with his second...


Quote Of the Day 10/22


"Him and Doug are like professionals. They have their own balls. I had like this pink thing with five holes in it."
-The Sedge (Colossus)


I know you're still laughing,
Screaming Cricket.


I know many people
Have stood where I stand
I've been searching for years now
For just one honest man
People tell me I can trust them
And then they'll play their little games
And then I tell then I'll be faithful
And sometimes I act the same.

But I've tried and I've tried,
And I've lied and I've lied,
Still Standing Right Here...

-Lyrics by Dustin Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment