Tuesday, October 3, 1995

Quote Of the Day 10/3/1995

Well, it's 9:20 and this is possibly the earliest I've done the quote in a while. For those of you who've replied to everyone on this list in the past few days, you've probably realized that Michigan's (Sarcastic Woman's) address has had problems. And when an address has problems, the Mailer Demons send you a message back telling you they can't send it. Well, I've taken the initiative to actually write the Mailer Demons. I just want to see if they'll reply, and believe me, I gave them something to read. I'll let you know how it turns out. And now...

Quote Of the Day 10/3

"We, the people of the jury of the commonwealth of [blah, blah, blah], find the defendant, Orathol J. Simpson not guilty."
-The people of the jury of the commonwealth of [blah, blah, blah],



Sorry, it had to be said.


There's justice for you,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment