Saturday, September 30, 1995

Quote Of the Day 9/30/1995

Well, it's 5:48 in the AM and I just left Susquehanna to come over to the computer lab and do you guys know why? It's because of my DAMN STINKING LOYALTY TO THIS QUOTE OF THE DAY THING!!!! So you guys better be happy or I'm going to have to put the smack down. GOT IT?!?! Anyway, for those that care (those who don't can skip to the next paragraph), our softball team went 2 and 0 today (yesterday)!! We beat a bunch of hungover ZBT whiners and the UMBC cricket club. At one point in the game, a guy actually hit the ball and started heading to the pitcher's mound with the bat. It left our pitcher quite confused and rather astonished. If I'd been in his position, I'd have curled up in the fetal position and prayed for my life. At any rate, we have a game tomorrow (today) at 12:15, so if you guys want to come out and cheer us on (this pertains to only those of you in this state, and I guess Michigan can be excluded too), then we'll be on the library field. But I don't imagine any of you will check your E-mail between now and then, so I'll get back to you with tomorrow's quote and let you all know (again, only those that care), how we did.

Down to business. Today's quote comes to us as an accident, as most quotes do, from the dining hall. This is that big, cuddly guy we all know and love (not you Earl, the other one) with a conversation foh-pa and I don't care how you really spell that word because I hate the French (sorry Leigh). Alright, I'm done with all the parentheses, I swear. So, now, introducing...


Quote Of the Day 9/30

"Giese's balls stink."
-Barney (not the purple one)



And there you have it, the truth from his former roommate himself. Until tomorrow fellas,


The man. The myth. The idiot.
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment