Wednesday, September 27, 1995

Quote Of the Day 9/27/1995

Hey guys. I'm back!!! And I've got quotes like they're going out of style. Now you old hands may notice some new blood on my mailing list, so bear through the introduction as I have to explain the quote's history to help the rookies to fully appreciate it.
Last year, I took it upon myself to add a little dose of daily whatever into everyone's life. Every day I'd take a quote, usually from something somebody we all know said, and I'd introduce it and just improvise. Quotes ranged from social commentary to sexual innuendos taken WAY out of context. Examples of two of my favorite from last year follow:


"If I ever understand Beck, I'll kill myself."
-John Sears (Tonto Sleepyhead)


"The question is 'do YOU have balls?' I only have one."
-SuperDave


The latter of the two up there is an example of something REALLY out of context, and most quotes take on this form. So have fun, write back, and let me know if you know anyone I forgot to put on, or if you don't want to be on this list. Now with no further adieu...



Quote Of the Day 9/27


"No one really likes each other. We all just sort of used to."
-Mark Asplen (Darwin Whaleboy)


Before anyone says anything, I know this isn't one of my better ones, but I didn't want to start out too strong, and it needed to be said. And granted, it makes a lot more sense to the 8 or so of us that were there. Stick with me. I promise I'll be back tomorrow with a better one. Comments and suggestions are welcome.


Love, pink hats, and volleyballs,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment