Thursday, September 28, 1995

Quote Of the Day 9/28/1995

Hello again and thank you for all the replies (with one possible Prickboy exception). First of all, I'll apologize again for the blandness of yesterday's quote, but for those of us who've been here for the past 3 years, as Jay and Rachel will attest to, it needed to be said. So any more complaints (Doug) should be taken up with them. Secondly (Kate), if you didn't notice Billy’s name on my list, you're blind. It's right up there after Dancing Ben's address and it was there yesterday, too. And Brian's name is now on there, but you never told me his address before yesterday. So booger on you!!! Well, I've gotten a few suggestions for quotes of the day already, and keep them coming, as I don't have all that much material to work with. But this one's a conversation that took place earlier in the year that ought to live up to Doug standards of disgustingness:

Quote Of the Day 9/28

Foster: "...I don't know. Check my drawers."
Kadybug: "But, Chris, there's nothing in your drawers."



There you go, Doug. One right up your alley. Or should I say the gutter. At any rate, until tomorrow peoples...


Love, Pina Coladas, and the Muppet Dance,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...
Well, A Little To the Left So That Doug Can Sit Down...

No comments:

Post a Comment