Friday, September 29, 1995

Quote Of the Day 9/29/1995

Wow!!! It's amazing how many good quotes came up in a four hour outing of spades!! I'm set for at least the whole weekend. And Kate, that guy Greg (Vince), who doesn't want to be called Gertrude is a guy on our volleyball team, so no, you don't know him. Feel better? He's a real nice guy, but I hesitate to bring him up here because he smells REALLY bad!!
Well, now for what we're here for, the quote of the day. This is another conversation over a game of spades. Listen to me now, and remember me later, and don't try and make sense of it because it'll only  get you frustrated. Think whatever you want and take it however you want to, but regardless, here is...


Quote Of the Day 9/29

Addie: "Earl, I didn't say you could play me."
Earl: "Yeah, but Doug's got a boner and you can't pull shit."



????????????????????????????????????????????????????


America's 11th Most Wanted,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment