Wednesday, November 1, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/1/1995

First of all, there will be no taking of my job, GOT THAT!!! Sorry I haven't been loyal to the quote of the day, but I actually went 5 days without checking my E-mail. But now I'm back, and first thing I've gotta do is finish up Laura week (And you thought I'd forgotten about it, didn't you honey? (-: ). But first, in case anyone was looking for me last night, I'll tell you why you couldn't find me: I WAS AT A GREEN DAY CONCERT!!!!!! That's right. Just me, Billy Jo, and a whole bunch of people smoking pot and bursting into spontaneous mosh pits right where I happened to be. I actually (with the help of Leonard) crowd surfed! It was kind of cool. But you want to hear Laura and her quote of the day I'm sure. So here it is:

Last Friday, a few people were walking to our soccer game, and it didn't look as if we were going to have enough girls to play. So Kate suggested that Dave dress up as a girl...


Quote Of the Day Last Wednesday

Kate: "Oh, wait a minute. Dave doesn't have boobs."
Billy: "So, neither does Laura."


Caught in the spontaneous mosh pit of life,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment