Friday, November 17, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/17/1995

REDEMPTION!!! Well, we won our third coed football game, which makes us 1-1-1. And I think we're automatically in the playoffs. At any rate, the humorous antics came after the game. Greg was fooling around with Danielle and a friend, when her friend asked...


Quote Of the Day 11/17

Friend: "If you were a candy bar, what would you be?'
Greg: "A snickers bar."
Friend: "Why, because you're nuts are so satisfyingly delicious?"


HEY!!! If anybody on this list would like to go see Wayward Sun tomorrow night, write me back sometime or come and find me. And if anybody could give me a ride too, I'd appreciate it. ;) And if anybody tried to send me mail yesterday, sorry. My account is apparently too full so I had to delete a few useless files. I started with yours, Laura. I hope you don't mind. ;)

Sore and battered and wanting more,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment