Tuesday, November 28, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/28/1995

You know, Maryland weather baffles me. For those of you who don't live around here, it hasn't gone above 50 for the past month (about). The past few days, it's been 65 and sunny. It felt like Spring. Until around 4:00 today when the temperature dropped 15 degrees in an hour and winds from hell picked up, only to have the temperature rise back up again tonight and start raining. So how the hell am I supposed to dress? I guess I'll wear my warm pair of shorts for a while. Well, I'll spare you guys my latest injury, since some people here (Kate) don't care at all for my well-being and would just much rather have me skip right to the quote. So here it is, all the way from PA...


Quote Of the Day 11/28

"It doesn't matter how much I suck, just as long as it's me who's sucking."
-Janelle (via Greg)


Watching the dead decompose,
Dustin (Floyd of the Fiandacas).


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment