Thursday, November 16, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/16/1995

Well, everybody just missed a really exciting show from the Pimp-Daddies. But more importantly, you guys missed Everyday At Six. They were like the young Boss-Tones but different. My body's sore, my foot is numb, and I think I hurt my knee, but it was for the cause of
music.

At any rate, this quote came the day John and Mikey came to my apartment to shoot his video project. That, by the way, doubled the number of guests I have had in my apartment. Anyway, we were talking about the relevance of John's scene to his project, and in a voice only John can do, he said...


Quote Of the Day 11/16

"It doesn't have to make sense. It's for an art class!"
-Tonto Sleepyhead


Well, John and I can appreciate it.


Spitting into the wind,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment