Wednesday, November 8, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/8/1995

Well, I've had two entries for quote of the day yesterday, so I'll start with today. And maybe it's just because I haven't hung around you for a while and I'm out of practice Yelnick, but I didn't get you damn joke at all! I guess maybe you have to be into the world politically or something. And for those of you who got Dave's last message about Jazzmina, everything followed up until the point where Dave signed off and said "I gotta go study." So, Dave, I'm just wondering if the whole message was just a joke or if it was just that part.

Well, this quote of the day comes from everybody's least favorite scribe (just kidding, Scott). It was a conversation on the way to lunch one day about dating when Barney tried to give Scott a little compensation by saying something like there are plenty of fish in the sea...


Quote Of the Day 11/8

"Yeah, but I'm still looking for my rod."
-Scott (the stud)


Picking raisins from my teeth,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment