Wednesday, November 15, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/15/1995

Well, for those of you concerned and aware, I didn't dislocate my shoulder. I pulled or stretched a tendon in it or something. It's either better or worse, depending on who I talked to, but most of the people who told me it was better than a dislocation were my friends and I have reason to believe they were just trying to make me feel better. Thanks anyway.

Well this quote is just more of that lunchroom humor we're so commonly accustomed to. It's just one of those boring sexual references again that requires no introduction. So without further introduction...


Quote Of the Day 11/15

Misti: "Do you think I can fit the whole thing in my mouth?"
Greg: "I've actually never had a girl ask me that question before."


Wiping with my left hand,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment