Thursday, November 9, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/9/1995

Well, soccer season ended and football season began today, as one could probably tell just by looking at the lack of skin on my legs now. Our soccer team had a great showing today with a few unfortunate goals scored against us. It was a hard fought battle which our score of 3-1 doesn't quite show. But it's hard to defend a shot that goes through a defender's legs and into the far corner of a goal. I think luck was just with them today. But now we've got new nifty mugs to drink out of. And the football game against ZBT was a pretty uneventful 0-0 tie. Good job. I think.

Well, I'm stretching a little for the quote of the day today because I can't remember many good lines recently, so this one came in a conversation I was having over the computer, and if you go to Chris' party Saturday, you just might meet her (not beat her, Yelnick). So here she is, in her debut appearance on...


Quote Of the Day 11/9

"See!! Look at what you've rubbed off on me!"
-Leigh "Crutch"


Sleeping in the car,
Dustin.


P.S.- Somebody wake me up when we get there



Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment