Friday, November 24, 1995

Quote Of the Week 11/24/1995

Hi everyone. Sorry I'm being so cheap here, but I haven't had time, and we aren't going to be here that long this week, so we only get one quote this week. And it's not even all that good. But before the quote, I just wanted to wish you all to have a Happy Turkey Day. And remember, don't eat your cranberry sauce before your turkey, and DO NOT eat too much stuffing or you'll be too full for the good stuff (I make the same mistake every year except with mashed potatoes). The pilgrim police will be around just to make sure you're not violating any of the Turkey Eating
Rules, so be extra careful!!!
If you saw me in the lounge yesterday, you saw me "working" on my video project. For those of you who are oblivious, I tried doing this design with chopped up nuts on the table. It probably won't work, but if nothing else, it gave us the...


Quote Of the Week

"I had no intention of touching your nuts."
-Ray (the big black cheerleader guy)


Doing the noble thing,
Dustin.


FIANDACA!!!!
(Still Standing Right Here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment