Thursday, November 30, 1995

Quote Of the Day 11/30/1995

You know, I was just recently noticing one luxury we had in high school that we don't have in college. Clocks. I had a clock in every damn room in my high school, including the bathrooms, and i can't find a single damn one of them here at college. At least in the academic buildings. If you are up late editing your final project and don't have a watch on (which I don't imagine too many of you are), you're screwed! I didn't know what time it was until I walked out of the building finally and the sun was coming out. Just thought I'd point that out to you guys and give you something to think about for the next 15 seconds. And now for...


Quote Of the Day 11/30

"Is it just me, or does the air taste funny?"
-Chris Ausburger


I was there, and I don't know what the hell he was talking about.


Performing colonoscopic surgery on my friends,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment