Friday, December 1, 1995

Quote Of the Day 12/1/1995

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, "Kadybug" Springle wrote:

>
> I swear... he just said, "I could use it, I'm kinda dry".
> Just though I'd share with all of you the common experience of Dustin
> sticking his foot in his mouth (not that I have room to talk)
> Katey

************************************************************************

I warned Kate that it wouldn't be funny. That she'd have to say "you had to be there." But did she listen? NnnnoooOOOooo! Anyway, it's December finally. Which in Maryland, apparently means that temperatures will rise into the upper 60s with a beautiful breeze reminding everyone of early Spring. It also means that Christmas is soon approaching and with the coming of Christmas, also comes the stress of finals. Everybody is too busy worrying about their future to be able to get into the Christmas spirit. It is quite an unfortunate principal of college. They should really try to schedule around such holidays. But I refuse to let it bog me down. I will be in the Christmas spirit because I have admitted defeat. The future holds no fame and fortune for me and academics have never been my thing. So I'll be riding around on my invisible sled playing pink-hatted Santa Claus to everyone. Another unfortunate principal is that all college students are broke. So you will all be getting machey in your stocking from me. Hug somebody for Christmas. They're cheap and very seldomly (though it does happen) refused. But stop at the hug or you may be getting a pretty little summons under your tree. All right, I've wasted enough of your precious E-mail time and my delirious awakeness is wearing off, so here's that red-headed twin (the other one) with the quote of the day...


Quote Of the Day 12/1

"If you don't wash them, they'll stick together."
-Michelle (my bell), what you gonna do?
(Sorry, I lost myself)


Riding my pink-hatted reindeer,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment