Tuesday, January 19, 1999

Still Technically Morning

OK, here's the deal guys. In order for me to try to do a quote of the day every day, they're not all going to be gems. And they're not all going to be long and funny either. They're also not going to all be on time. Hell, they're probably also not going to all be there. At any rate, I'm using this as a disclaimer for any past ones, future one, and this present message itself, in case it/they suck. Which it does, so far.

Anyway, I'm at work, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Or at least short. I rolled into work at UMBC at around 11:00 yesterday. Geoff was already there and he was rubbing his eyes and being cranky. Gary came into the office and saw Geoff with his frown and red eyes...


Quote Of the Day 1/19/99

Gary: "What's the matter with you today?"
Geoff: "I'm not a morning person."
Gary: "It's 11:30!"


With all due respect to Gary, 11:30 is still technically morning.


Not even really an afternoon person,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment