Tuesday, January 5, 1999

Drunk Tony

Hey! You guys wanna hear something kinda funny? (I guess that's a stupid question) Anyway, Mike came down from PA to go to ESPNZone with me, Tony, and a few Jessupials. Well, as a select few of you know, I lost my wallet for the second time this semester. So like, everything is gone now. Any proof I had that I am me is missing. And it's very difficult trying to get a MD license when I only had a PA license previously, and currently don't have one. Trust me. Anyway, we drove and paid to park in the middle of the city, and we went to walk in, and the guy at the door carded us. Now, you need to be at least 18 or with your parents to get in. Keep in mind that I have no ID (I told you that for a reason). Well, I told the guy that I had lost my wallet and didn't have any ID and the fucker wouldn't let me in. I'm 24 and couldn't pass for 18. He said I "had a young-looking face." So I told him his chicken caesar salad sucked and threw a chiclet at him and we ran.
Later on, Mike, Tony and I drove to a bar that I had told my friends from work that I'd meet there. I stopped home to get my birth certificate, social security card, Town & Country Apartment ID, cancelled credit card with my name on it, the speeding tickets I had gotten, a bank statement, a picture of my mom and me with her signature on it, and a note from her saying I was indeed born on the day it said on my birth certificate. Well, the guy didn't even card me. So I threw a tic-tac at him, and kicked him in the chicken caesar salad and we ran.

Well, we happened to have gotten Tony drunk for the first time in his life that night. Another 3 times, and he'll have caught up to the lush that I have become. Well, anyway, he was trying to e-mail Chris Meawad about his plans for New Years Eve. Well, here is ver batem what his first sentence was...


Quote Of the Day 1/5/99

Chris,
Well, not I'm not sure what I'm not sure what I'm doing for New Year's Eve.
-Tone-Def (and Grammar-Def)


He claims that someone kept interrupting him and he kept forgetting that he had already started the sentence. That still doesn't account for the naked table dance that he did. Unless he was just hot and kept forgetting that he had already taken off his jacket.


Guardian of the Trids,
Screaming Cricket.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment