Monday, January 18, 1999

Boring Date

Hey everybody. I actually went out on a date Tuesday night. Don't get too excited. Five minutes into it, she admitted to being a chain smoker. In fact, I kinda figured that I wouldn't have a good time, but this girl left me her number at Bennigans, and I just wanted to make sure that I wouldn't mind never talking to her again. Well, I was right. At least she paid for everything. I guess that was the payment for me allowing her to be annoying all night. I didn't get a word in hardly all night, and for me to not get a word in at all, you know she must have cut me off many times and just didn't stop talking. Though I do have to give her credit, she had a few interesting things to say. And perhaps the coolest thing about the evening is that she drove us around in her Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera, the same car I have. And driving through Baltimore, I took notice to the fact that her right speaker kept going in and out with the sound. I felt suddenly at home. I questioned her about it, and to that, she said...


Quote Of the Day 1/18/99

"Yeah, if I catch a good pothole, it'll stay on for like a whole minute."
-Molly or Mandy or something


She only gets 3 bugs.

Single and probably doing it wrong,
Dustin.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment