Thursday, January 21, 1999

Adolescent Boy Hair Man

Well, I was on such a skiing high after my first time earlier this month, that I couldn't wait to go again. Well, now Joe (Good Joe) is talking about taking a long weekend in February and going up to New Hampshire. Sure! What the hell!?! I already have one day of skiing under my belt, I should be fine. I'm actually trying to talk him into going to Vail or the Swiss Alps instead. I don't think New Hampshire would be challenging enough. And I think every double black diamond trail should have one huge tree right in the middle. That would certainly add to the excitement of the ride.

Since I'm on the topic, I'm gonna use a quote from the last time (and only time, in case you weren't paying enough attention) I went skiing. It's not very funny, but I already warned you guys that they wouldn't all be funny if they'd be there at all. At least this one is topical. Well, when I went skiing, we went in a group of four guys and two girls. I was on one of the ski lifts with Teresa (the girl my dad wants to bone) and it suddenly stopped. Apparently that isn't too uncommon. Whenever somebody fucks up getting on the lift, they have to stop it for a while, to avoid further deaths. Damn rookies. If you can't get on the lift, you don't deserve to have the benefit of a ride back up the hill. Just carry your skis and start hiking. Actually, those lifts are scary. I could picture somebody getting stuck trying to get on one. I mean, you're standing there and the gate opens a split second after the people in front of you get on, and you can see the seat you need to get on coming down the other side, and you have to make it out onto the loading deck with those big bulky skis on with another person beside you in like 3 seconds, or you're going to get blindsided by the side of it when it comes swinging around the turn. I could see somebody starting to trip and panicking and trying to jump out there anyway, and falling off the deck, but still trying to reach for the passing lift to both save a little embarrassment and to preserve his place in line and his right to not have to walk back up the big hill. Well, anyway, I was on the lift with Teresa when it all of a sudden stopped. I turned to her, gave her that winning Dustin look, and said in my deepest, sexiest, not-to-subtly seductive voice "Hey baby. You know... we might be up here a little while... What do you say we try to... keep each other warm?" to which she replies...


Quote Of the Day 1/21/99

"We'd have to be up here a looooooonnnng time."
-Teresa "little boy hair" Keeler


I can't account for her actual spelling of the word "long."
And I guess it's more like a winning Dustin smirk than anything.


Seeking big girly hair girls,
Adolescent Boy Hair Man.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment