Monday, January 25, 1999

Half of 168

Well, I have a lot of quotes to catch up on, so guess what guys? From now on, Wednesdays are optional! Isn't that exciting?!? And do you know why? Because I said so. That's a hell of a lot of power I have, you know. The quote of the day is basically a dictatorship run by yours truly. Actually, it's more of a tatortottership. That's a form of government run much like a three man junta, but with a Mr. Potato Figurehead. I'm so politically ignorant, it took me about 10 minutes to come up with a sentence as unfunny as the last one to just be a little relevant. Anyway, we're taking Wednesday off because I said so! Now clean up your room, damnit!
Really briefly, because I want you all to feel sorry for me, here's my schedule from this past Monday to Superbowl Sunday...


Monday UMBC 11-5 Bennigans 5:30-1 13 1/2 hours
Tuesday UMBC 11-5:30 Bennigans 6-1 13 1/2 hours
Wednesday UMBC 11-5 Bennigans 5:30-12 12 1/2 hours
Thursday UMBC 11-5 Basketball 5:30-11 11 1/2 hours
Friday UMBC 11-4 Bennigans 4:30-11 11 1/2 hours
Saturday B-ball 11-6 Bennigans 6:30-2 14 1/2 hours
Sunday Bennigans 6-1 7 hours

That comes out to exactly 84 hours. 84 is half of 168, which is 24x7, which represents the number of hours there are in a week. In all honesty, I had to fudge with the numbers a little bit to get it to come out exactly at 84. The first draft was an hour short, so I'm forcing myself to go into work early Saturday and to stay later Sunday night just to achieve this feat. Then I'm gonna take a nap for five days. I probably could. The problem with that is that my alarm clock doesn’t have a setting for "Thursday." So I'd probably have to hit the snooze alarm every 9 minutes for 4 and a half days. Hey, whatever it takes. OK, I'm getting some sleep. This one should be self-explanatory, but it started when Julie said she was going to go to a "frat party," then proceeded to tell us it was Lambda Chi (as opposed to a real frat)...


Quote Of the Day 1/25/99

"Lambda Chi is to fraternity as Rhode Island is to state."
-Soon to be ToneDef3


Tony is to humor as Russ is to masturbation.


Desperately Seeking Sleep,
Loopy.


Still Standing Right Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment